9/2/09

grandes momentos de la historia del cine: the straight story



ALVIN
Can I help you, Lady?

DEER WOMAN
No you can't help me. No one can help me. I've tried driving with my lights on. I've tried sounding my horn. I scream out the window. I roll the window down and bang on the side of the door and play Public Enemy real loud... I have prayed to St. Francis of Assisi... St. Christopher too, what the hell! I have tried everything a person can do and still every week I plow into at least one deer. I have hit 13 deer in seven weeks driving down this road mister and I have to drive this road every day 40 miles back and forth to work. I have to drive to work and I have to drive home... Where do they come from...? He's dead. And I love deer.

(Escuchando: Apoptygma Berzerk - Mercy Kill)


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

jajaja